Friday, November 22, 2013

Forest County Filing for Custody Modification

You can download the following documents from the Court’s website:  Forest County Petition to Modify Custody Order, Criminal Record/Abuse History Verification, Entry of Appearance as a Self-Represented Party, and Instructions. These forms can be used to file for a change in your current Custody Order in Forest County, Pennsylvania.

Download forms from Court's Website